A busy city full of history and cultural sites is how I remember Hanoi.
The capitol of Vietnam, it is certainly a busy place as it holds a population of more than 7 million people.
A short but sweet visit, Hanoi certainly made an impression on me.
- Watch out for all the motorcycles on the road – No, they won’t stop for you. They’ll slow down and beep, but they will not stop.
- Take a walk around the Hoan Kiem Lake in the middle of the city by night – absolutely gorgeous!
- Head to a rooftop restaurant and bar, such as the City View Cafe, for a chilled-out nighttime experience.
- Tour the Temple of Literature – a wonderful cultural experience.
- Experience the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.